Here I’m storing my shiny or other web apps to help researchers with analyses that they may not find in other GUI or point-and-click (e.g. SPSS) software.
- Ordinal Cronbach’s alpha and Parallel Analysis using tetrachoric/polychoric correlation matrices.
- Power Analysis for Multilevel Logistic Regression through simulation.
- Power Analysis for the Pearson correlation under normality and non-normality.
- Power Analysis for Multiple Regression with Non-normal data
- Upper bounds on correlations and Cronbach’s alpha for discrete random variables